Friday, May 9, 2008

Nostalgia Bracelet




I call this bracelet nostalgia. I saw something similar and got this idea why not take part of my Dad's love letters and scan them, re size them and then also my Mom and Dads marriage certificate, do the same, plus parts of the photograph I was in with my brother when I was a baby. Bead around each part making a small bracelet out of it. Its reversable.
My father was a calligrapher so his writing was beautiful, even his ordinary writing was a work of art in itself.
I miss my parents so much.........my Mom passed away two years ago my Dad three years ago. They both had alzheimers disease.

1 comment:

whispers2Abba said...

hey hornblower!!!
it's me bj. i really am in awe at your artwork with the beads, for truely each one is a work of art. just like you are in the eyes of Abba. keep up the blogging! i started one too if you want to see it.
http://whispers2abba.blogspot.com/

i love you penny!!
bj